English, is the lingua-franca of the web, with a share of almost 26 percent of worldwide Internet users. Having your WordPress website in English is great, but what if you want to expand your current web to new markets? How will you cater to the other 74 percent (roughly 2.5 billion people) online users?True, your […]
About Shehnaz Jabbar
Shehnaz is a content writer at WisdmLabs. A travel bug, she loves to take up challenges and believes in living life to the fullest.