With recently confirmed cases around the globe for COVID-19, we have sensed great distress in the public. To help you stay safe from being infected, below is reliable information provided by the WHO.
Important Preventive Measures to Ensure Protection Against COVID-19
The Coronavirus disease can be avoided if you take preventive measures such as:
Translate your documents, content and your website in 40+ languages. Upload your files or paste your text and a professional translator will start working immediately. Order your translation now
- Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds at least.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, and nose as the virus can get transmitted from your hands to the body.
- Cover your face with a tissue while coughing and sneezing and dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least one meter from the person who is sneezing or coughing.
- If you feel cough, fever or difficulty in breathing, consult a health professional as soon as possible.
- Wear a mask when you go to public places.
If you want to know more, please visit the World Health Organization’s official website for detailed information.
Speakt wants you all to stay safe. Please follow the above guidelines, stay protected and keep others safe.