- Information provided by You: As part of using the Service, you may be required to provide certain information in order to register and set up an account (“Registration Details”). If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address and our responses.
- Cookie Information: When you visit Speakt.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. Speakt uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you view our website www.Speakt.com, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Using Your Information
Information provided by You: By providing Speakt your e-mail address you consent to our using the e-mail address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. As part of our registration process, we will also ask your permission to use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mail messages, you may change your preferences by going to your account settings page.
By providing Speakt with your billing details, you assume the responsibility that all information submitted by You on the Speakt platform is deemed to be true, accurate and up-to-date. You bear the sole liability for any alternations and for not promptly and timely updating your personal details.
Speakt may use certain information about you without identifying you as a natural or legal person to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security and improve the Service.
Speakt may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them and us understand usage of the Service.
Speakt makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Speakt and you do so at your own risk.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information to Speakt, in which case Speakt will not be able to provide the Service to you. You can review and correct the information about you that Speakt keeps on file by contacting us directly at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by updating your personal details in your Speakt account.
Protecting the privacy of minor is especially important. For that reason, Speakt does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Speakt. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a Minor under age 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a Minor under 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the address email@example.com.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to any information that we have collected and that we hold about them. If you feel that this site is not adhering to its information policy as stated above, you may contact us.
You agree that You cannot represent Speakt or conclude Agreements on its behalf as its representative, agent or proxy or assume any obligations in the name of Speakt, unless otherwise agreed.
All terms of the Agreement are deemed to be essential. In case a term is considered to be null and void, its invalidity remains harmless and does not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining terms.
- Speakt reserves the right to amend any and all terms of the present, without Your prior notification. Therefore you are only held responsible for keeping Yourself up-to-date. Any agreement deviating from the provisions of the present shall be agreed between Speakt and You in writing. If You do not agree to the modified terms of the Agreement, You should discontinue Your use of that Service.
- This Agreement controls the relationship between Speakt and You. It does not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- If You do not comply with this Agreement, and Speakt does not take action right away, this does not mean that we waive from any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
- All contracting parties shall endeavour, pursue and try to amicably settle all disputes arising from or in connection with this Translators’ Agreement between You and Speakt, upon mutual agreement, in application of indicatively online dispute resolution, alternative dispute resolution or mediation. If no agreement is reached in case of such dispute, parties maintain the right to seal legal protection, as per Law provides.
You may not assign, transfer, or delegate any portion of this Agreement without Speakt’s prior written consent. Speakt may assign, transfer, or delegate any portion of this Agreement with or without notice to You. Your attempt to assign, transfer, or delegate this Agreement without Speakt’s consent will be null and void.
You have read and understood this Agreement and your signature binds You, your employees, representatives, to the provisions of this Agreement.