1. Collecting Information
- Information provided by You: As part of using the Service, you may be required to provide certain information in order to register and set up an account (“Registration Details”). If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address and our responses.
- Cookie Information: When you visit Speakt.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. Speakt uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you view our website www.Speakt.com, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
2. What data we are collecting
Information you provide: We ask for certain information such as your username, first and last name, phone number, e-mail address, information about your company (if applicable) and billing information when you register for a Company account, or if you correspond with us. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
Information we collect when users interact with Speakt: We keep track of user interactions with our Services, such as visiting a web page, clicking a button, and choosing a form. Also, when users access our Services, we may collect information about their access method (such as hardware and software attributes), location, IP address, and pages they visit.
Information we receive from third parties: We do not own or operate any third-party services offered that you may use or interact with through our Services (collectively, “Third Party Services”). Whenever you visit, use or interact with a Third Party Service, we may receive information from them, including information about actions you take and Content you post on that service.
3. How we are processing data
The information we collect through your use of our Services depends upon how you use the Services, which of our Services you use, and any preferences you have chosen. We use the information we collect from our services to provide and maintain them, provide support for your usage or them, improve them, to develop new services and features, and to protect Speakt and our users.
4. Purposes for which we are processing data
Speakt may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
Speakt website users
- To administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To track the success of our advertising campaigns and marketing efforts.
- To analyze site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- To market and promote our services, including combining information about you from third party sources.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their subscription. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Speakt campaign users
If you are a campaign user, you must understand that your information is being collected by Speakt on behalf of the customer who is using our Services to facilitate their campaigns. Speakt does not use your information in any way, other than to provide it directly to the customer who is using our Services. We will never rent, or sell your information, or otherwise use your information for purposes other than what is specified herein.
5. How user may request deletion/removal data
You can access much of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain the information using the account management section of the website. Information that is not accessible online can be modified or deleted by sending us a request using the contact procedure in this policy. We may decline to process requests that we find are unreasonable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
As a customer using our Services, you may delete or edit elements of your information via the account and setting tabs via our Services. You may opt-out of receiving non-account related emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link included with every email. You may edit, update, and or delete campaign information and information collected from Participants using the features available to you through the use of our Services
In order to comply with GDPR and other EU regulations, and to help our customers comply, we have provided many features via our Services to assist with the following rights, which include: the right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
6. Using Your Information
Information provided by You: By providing Speakt your e-mail address you consent to our using the e-mail address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. As part of our registration process, we will also ask your permission to use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mail messages, you may change your preferences by going to your account settings page.
By providing Speakt with your billing details, you assume the responsibility that all information submitted by You on the Speakt platform is deemed to be true, accurate and up-to-date. You bear the sole liability for any alternations and for not promptly and timely updating your personal details.
Speakt may use certain information about you without identifying you as a natural or legal person to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security and improve the Service.
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site;
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our service;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic; and
- diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
Speakt may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them and us understand usage of the Service.
Speakt makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Speakt and you do so at your own risk.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information to Speakt, in which case Speakt will not be able to provide the Service to you. You can review and correct the information about you that Speakt keeps on file by contacting us directly at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by updating your personal details in your Speakt account.
7. Minor’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of minor is especially important. For that reason, Speakt does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Speakt. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a Minor under age 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a Minor under 18 or the legal age of your jurisdiction , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Notification Procedures
You may prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the address email@example.com.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to any information that we have collected and that we hold about them. If you feel that this site is not adhering to its information policy as stated above, you may contact us.
You agree that You cannot represent Speakt or conclude Agreements on its behalf as its representative, agent or proxy or assume any obligations in the name of Speakt, unless otherwise agreed.
All terms of the Agreement are deemed to be essential. In case a term is considered to be null and void, its invalidity remains harmless and does not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining terms.
- Speakt reserves the right to amend any and all terms of the present, without Your prior notification. Therefore you are only held responsible for keeping Yourself up-to-date. Any agreement deviating from the provisions of the present shall be agreed between Speakt and You in writing. If You do not agree to the modified terms of the Agreement, You should discontinue Your use of that Service.
- This Agreement controls the relationship between Speakt and You. It does not create any third party beneficiary rights.
- If You do not comply with this Agreement, and Speakt does not take action right away, this does not mean that we waive from any rights that we may have, such as taking action in the future.
- All contracting parties shall endeavour, pursue and try to amicably settle all disputes arising from or in connection with this Translators’ Agreement between You and Speakt, upon mutual agreement, in application of indicatively online dispute resolution, alternative dispute resolution or mediation. If no agreement is reached in case of such dispute, parties maintain the right to seal legal protection, as per Law provides.
You may not assign, transfer, or delegate any portion of this Agreement without Speakt’s prior written consent. Speakt may assign, transfer, or delegate any portion of this Agreement with or without notice to You. Your attempt to assign, transfer, or delegate this Agreement without Speakt’s consent will be null and void.
You have read and understood this Agreement and your signature binds You, your employees, representatives, to the provisions of this Agreement.
Updated on 19/11/2021