If your company wants to speak to your target audience effectively, then you need to make sure that you have an online presence that is written in the different languages of your potential customers. Localizing your website is no longer an option if you want to reach new markets and grow your user base around the world.
Website localization is the process of translating and transforming existing content to reflect a local market like:
- Take linguistic, cultural, and other norms into consideration.
- Retain the same intent of a message to be easily understood and received by your target market.
- Translate copy to read and feel like it was written in your reader’s native language.
Why Website Localization is Important
Localization goes beyond just the translation of content, because website localization projects need to make a website feel natural for visitors with easy navigation, and respects local culture, norms, and customs. The only way to connect with your customers in a global economy is to adapt your website based on the needs of your customers in different countries.
You can produce the best marketing content on the Internet, but if your customers can’t read the information in their local language, then your online presence will be significantly reduced. Localized websites offer exceptional user experiences and ensure that your message is culturally relevant to your audience.
Website translation includes converting content from one language to another through simple translations. Website localization is a holistic process where the material is adapted for consumption for an audience in a different language and culture.
Interpretation is part of localization, but website localization services go beyond just changing words and phrases. There are many benefits for localizing your website like:
- Make a great first impression and increase your online reach. Internationalization will help you attract and engage internet users around the world.
- Build your authority and reduce risks for your global users. Quality multilingual content helps your audience understand your message with a language that they are comfortable with.
- Boost online sales. The goal of any multilingual website is meant to increase sales and drive more conversions. Localization helps your company fulfill its international marketing strategy and improve your profit margins.
It is essential to understand how your potential customers use the internet to fully understand the impact that website localization can have on your business. Only 25% of daily internet users speak English and over half of all Google searches are done in a language other than English.
This means that your company can secure a competitive advantage by driving traffic with SEO. Since your customers go to search engines to answer their questions and find solutions, your business can rank higher in search engines and engage with your customers by localizing your website.
Human translators are needed to translate and localize content in your multilingual website accurately. Not only does website localization
Amazing Website Translation & Localization Services
Here at Speakt, we offer you a one-stop solution for all of your translation needs. Our global network of certified translators who have experience writing for different audiences in their language.
Human translations can help make content relevant to your audience in different languages. We follow a deliberate localization process to identify keywords for SEO, and our translators are native speakers to keep your content consistent no matter your project!
Place your order to help your website reach a broader audience or contact our customer service today to talk about our website localization services!